Oracle OpenWorld (Nov 11-15, Moscone Center, San Francisco) will be one of the biggest events in San Francisco. If you are interested in SaaS - as a customer, ISV or partner - I encourage you to attend the following sessions:
- S291956: Oracle SaaS Platform Technologies Overview by Anshu Sharma, Oracle with SaaS Partners and ISVs- Steve Bobrowski, SaaS CTO, CSC, David Engelbrecht VP Business Consulting, OpSource and Anne Knapp, VP of Technology, SPS Commerce presenting case studies ( Tuesday 11/13/2007, 12:15 PM - 1:15 PM at Hilton Yosemite Room C)
- S291689: Using Oracle Database with Amazon Web Services by Bill Hodak, Oracle; Jinesh Varia, Amazon (Thursday 11/15/2007, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM at Moscone South 304)
- S292786:For Oracle PartnerNetwork Partners: Building on Oracle's Technology Stack by Bob Shimp and Sanjay Sinha (Tuesday 11/13/2007, 3:15 PM - 4:15 PM, Moscone South
200 & 212)
- S291765: Siebel CRM on demand Overview by Anthony Lye and Tara Roberts, Oracle. ( Tuesday 11/13/2007, 3:15 PM - 4:15 PM at Marriott Salon 7)
- And keynotes by executives including Thomas Kurian (Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Fusion Applications), Jonathon Schwarz (Sun Microsystems), Charles Phillips (President, Oracle) and many more.
I will be regularly blogging all the important, interesting and entertaining announcements and happenings on the blog. So if you can't be there, subscribe (to RSS feed) and enjoy!