3 Reasons Nick Carr doesn't get it when it comes to.. umm.. anything:
- The amorality of Web 2.0: He believes that the Web2.0 is amoral. He clearly refuses to acknowledge the genocide in Darfur. What's next, support for Al Qaeda?
- Sharecropping the long tail: In this piece that reflects gross insensitivity to the long history of sharecropping's association with slavery (see Wikipedia entry), Nick tries to advocate this egregious practice.
- The ignorance of crowds: Oh, how easy it is to make fun of the average. Does he not know that 50% of Americans are below average? How can he turn his back on half the nation that has given us so much.
- Word to the humor challenged: If you can't get the fact that this is obviously sarcastic take at the trend to grab headline attention by attacking well-known personalities, I feel sorry for you. Also, my Nigerian Uncle left some money for you.
- Note to myself: Stop reading Fake Steve's blog. He can get away with stuff, you cannot.