I will be giving a keynote the Software Business Online Conference in Santa Clara on Oct 2nd on the SaaS Ecosystem. In my role of working with Oracle SaaS Program partners, I have learned some lessons on where the SaaS ecosystem is headed, what mistakes to avoid, how to pick the right partners and ecosystems – and I will share this insight.
Some of the other speakers include:
Keynote and General Session speakers for the event include:
- Theodore Forbath, Chief Strategist Software Development, Wipro Technologies
- Thomas Lindeman, Group Product Manager Software Licensing & Protection Services, Microsoft
- Grant Bodley, VP, High Tech Sector, SAP
- Reza Sadeghian, VP, Strategic Operations, SAP
- Ross Mayfield, CEO & Founder, Socialtext
- Colleen Smith, VP of Software as a Service Programs, Progress Software
- Anshu Sharma, Senior Manager, Oracle SaaS Program Office
- Vladimir L Pavlov, Chairman and Chief Strategy Officer of the International Software and Productivity Engineering Institute
- Chris Schin, Director of Product Management, Symantec
- John Ciacchella, Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP
You can register and receive a $400 speaker referral discount at http://www.infowebcom.com/speaker_reg.php
If you want to learn about Oracle’s SaaS Program for ISVs and hosters, do visit http://www.oracle.com/technologies/saas/index.html.