Oracle OpenWorld (Nov 11-15, Moscone Center, San Francisco) will be one of the biggest events in San Francisco. If you are interested in SaaS – as a customer, ISV or partner – I encourage you to attend the following sessions:
- S291956: Oracle SaaS Platform Technologies Overview by Anshu Sharma, Oracle with SaaS Partners and ISVs- Steve Bobrowski, SaaS CTO, CSC, David Engelbrecht VP Business Consulting, OpSource and Anne Knapp, VP of Technology, SPS Commerce presenting case studies ( Tuesday 11/13/2007, 12:15 PM – 1:15 PM at Hilton Yosemite Room C)
- S291689: Using Oracle Database with Amazon Web Services by Bill Hodak, Oracle; Jinesh Varia, Amazon (Thursday 11/15/2007, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM at Moscone South 304)
- S292786:For Oracle PartnerNetwork Partners: Building on Oracle’s Technology Stack by Bob Shimp and Sanjay Sinha (Tuesday 11/13/2007, 3:15 PM – 4:15 PM, Moscone South
200 & 212)
- S291765: Siebel CRM on demand Overview by Anthony Lye and Tara Roberts, Oracle. ( Tuesday 11/13/2007, 3:15 PM – 4:15 PM at Marriott Salon 7)
- And keynotes by executives including Thomas Kurian (Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Fusion Applications), Jonathon Schwarz (Sun Microsystems), Charles Phillips (President, Oracle) and many more.
You may also want to visit the Oracle SaaS Pavilion where we have a SaaS Pavilion with SaaS enablement partners and on-demand ISVs.
I will be regularly blogging all the important, interesting and entertaining announcements and happenings on the blog. So if you can’t be there, subscribe (to RSS feed) and enjoy!