This was an exciting week for Oracle & SaaS – SaaS was a prominent topic of discussion by key executives whether it was Larry’s keynote featuring Social CRM demo by Anthony Lye, or the blogger-analyst discussions with Charles Phillips.
Oracle and several partners outlined the leadership position of Oracle SaaS Platform as platform of choice for SaaS ISVs, especially mission-critical on-demand application vendors.
- Oracle: Oracle SaaS Platform is Leading Choice for Growing Number of Companies Offering Software as a Service (Nov, 2007)
- OpSource: OpSource Adopts Oracle SaaS Platform to Deliver OpSource On-Demand (Nov, 2007)
- Sympony Services: Symphony Services Helps ISVs Adopt Oracle SaaS Platform (Nov, 2007)
- SPS Commerce: Leading SaaS EDI Service Provider SPS Commerce Leverages Oracle’s Software As a Service Platform (Nov, 2007)
- Patni: Patni announces Enablement Services based on Oracle SaaS Platform (Nov, 2007)
You can read the full post on my Oracle SaaS blog at Oracle SaaS Platform is Leading Choice for SaaS ISVs.